Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LoveLife.LoveJob

It's had been about many months I disappeared from here. Well, few months ago, I accidentally deleted all the photos I uploaded in this blog when I synchronized my new phone with this google account. This really pissed me off as I know is my own fault and I had no mood at all to rewrite this blog. After a while, I realized that I should keep myself updated here so that all of you know what is happening on me. :) Off course, I miss writing too! There were too many things happen within this period. Dear my fellow friends and my followers, just to let you know I'm fine, doing great. Working very hard to prove my ability that I can survive in this service line. Fyi, I had started to work since January. Although sometimes this job is kind of tiring and I had missed a lot of precious time with friends and family due to the schedule and yet I'm loving it. I can feel that I'm growing to become a better, mature and more patience person as from the challenges given from my job everyday. I'm glad that I had archived what I want until now although it might not be so "glamorous" in other people's eye. I know that what am I doing now is a good "stepping stone" for me in order to get a better one in the future. Oh yeah, just to let you all know another thing that finally I had finished my final year project. Yesh! I guess I'm now not longer a student anymore? Haha... Waiting the result to be released now so that I can attend the convocation in this July. I guess that all for this time cause I don't know what to write for today as my brain is a little bit slow today cause too long never write already. I'll be back next time okay. :) 



p/s: To someone, thank You for teaching me this lesson. "Live in the present moment." I really appreciate on every single thing You done on me. :)



May' 2012. I live in the present moment. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey,how r u now?din c your update since may...

    tell u something.sometimes when u feel tired,treat your job as your lifestyle,but not a job, u will love it more.
    Jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete